Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

I maintain, you're doing something wrong. It isn't like you're a 260 pound pro with 6% bp and need to get to 280lbs with 5% bf. You look fine, but I've known hundreds of guys who are natty who look just as good and better. In my avatar pic I was on 20 mgs of dbol a day and 200 mgs of Primo a week. And my genetics suck.

If you need that much to see progress, you're just hurting yourself in the process. It's not just about PCT. That dosage is damaging to your health. And for what? To look like a guy who works out 3 times a week?

I'm not trying to diss you bro. But it's important for everyone to realize what they're doing. You're putting jet fuel in a lawn mower. You do not need that much to obtain what you've obtained if you train and supplement correctly.

I agree with you 1000%. First cycle, I was overzealous and excited and quite honestly felt like a king on my 1700mg a week :D ... a lot of pros can't even run 300mg of ace a week and feel like shit run over twice. Were al different and have different goals and starting points.

I won't be doing such high dosages again though.

I agree with you 1000%. First cycle, I was overzealous and excited and quite honestly felt like a king on my 1700mg a week :D ... a lot of pros can't even run 300mg of ace a week and feel like shit run over twice. Were al different and have different goals and starting points.

I won't be doing such high dosages again though.
1700 isnt that high of a dose

think
600 test
400 deca
50mg dbol a day
thats a simple cycle and your not really much over that mg wise

1700 isnt that high of a dose

think
600 test
400 deca
50mg dbol a day
thats a simple cycle and your not really much over that mg wise

good point. i guess the 700mg of tren is sticking out to me.

Compared to WHAT?

Nelson, didnt u squat dude? your arms are bigger than your legs in that pic!

I think the cycle with 700mg of tren is too much, apart from that these are not that extreme. Definatly agree with the other comments about eating more. I have used 500mg of test both to cut and to bulk, the difference was DIET. It really does account for 90% of results, regardless of what gear you are using....think of your health, bump up the cals, not the drugs.

Not saying im gonna go this high for sure, i was just wanting to know what gains were like from someone going from 500 mg to 1000 mg a week, 500 doesnt seem to be doing a lot for me these days.

i wouldnt just double it. run 750 first. or stay at 500 and add another compound.

Top Bottom