Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining too much weight cycle

bObey24

I've gained 20 lb in the first 10 weeks of my cycle no joke

I am 24 years old and I started at 5 ft 6 in and 165 lb

now I am up come to 185 lb.

the only thing that I'm noticing is my sleep I'm not able to sleep very much. I'm also needing to take naps in the middle of the day

I’m doing testosterone cypionate 750mg a day with anadrol 50mg a day . do i need to change something?

Why Anadrol?? It’s highly likely that the weight gain is mostly just water weight from the Anadrol and the high dose of testosterone. Are you taking an AI (Aromatase inhibitor) along with this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

why are you using steroids at only 24 years old and why are you using things you care completely clueless about??

You are dosing far too high and you are much too young to be using steroids. I recommend that you stop now and reassess everything you are doing

I've gained 20 lb in the first 10 weeks of my cycle no joke

I am 24 years old and I started at 5 ft 6 in and 165 lb

now I am up come to 185 lb.

the only thing that I'm noticing is my sleep I'm not able to sleep very much. I'm also needing to take naps in the middle of the day

I’m doing testosterone cypionate 750mg a day with anadrol 50mg a day . do i need to change something?

anadrol will bloat you up and sounds like you have high estrogen, lower anadrol and add aromasin/n2guard

Top Bottom