Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining pure strength

elvinesponoza

[FONT=&quot]Hello guys, I was just wondering about yall experiences for pure strenght without adding too much water, what would be your best stack? Is eating a surplus necessary or is it more CNS related? What about the training would you train 5X5 on cycle ? How many times a weeks since steroid increase recovery does it also apply to CNS recovery ?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance ![/FONT]

For me personally deca is the best for gaining strength, but you will pick up size too. Some of the DHT based steroids are nice for dry strength gains. I train 6.days a week on or off cycle, bit recovery is far quicker on.

Hello guys, I was just wondering about yall experiences for pure strenght without adding too much water, what would be your best stack? Is eating a surplus necessary or is it more CNS related? What about the training would you train 5X5 on cycle ? How many times a weeks since steroid increase recovery does it also apply to CNS recovery ?

Thanks in advance !

Depends on if you are in a weight class.

Steroids do quicken recovery but not to your CNS. You need to let your CNS recover too. Smart question. Main thing is try to get plenty of sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yes you need to eat, but that isn’t where the steroid strength increase comes from. You’ll be weaker if you don’t eat enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom