Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining mass

ChrisStaph1

[FONT=&quot]If a person is highly stressed, depressed and anxious, wouldnt gaining mass be nearly impossible without being on any test? Im having a feeling that being off is a waste of my time because I cannot help the fact that I have mental issues. And I have only dabbled with gear in the past so Im not that muscular. I did think about anti-depressants but I am worried about Rx drugs. I need to get my brain tested for chemical imbalances. Without insurance, can anybody recommend an online site with this test? Thanks alot.[/FONT]

of course you need to be mentally balanced to succeed in anything in life.

step 1 i would recommend running bloods check my signature, you can afford that without insurance

step 2 is you need to achieve BALANCE. it might need to be you moving to a new city and dumping all your past behind.. it might be doing yoga or meditation daily. etc.

the only thing i would do is to seek help... you have to get your head straight before anything else man... clearly with such little info, noone really knows whats going on but if you have a chemical imbalance, which it sounds like you may have, you need to get that sorted out... i have no clue what is really going on but you need to speak with some sort of professional

Top Bottom