Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining Mass

fyyer

Ive always been confused about this topic. If you eat more than you burn, you lose weight. If you eat more than you burn, you gain it... Yeah, makes sense. To gain mass you eat, eat, eat. Workout HARD++, gradually adding more weight ( if you are pyramiding ). And to get massive ( which is similar to getting fat ) you would have to eat more than you burn. But, wouldnt that hence forth, make you kinda fat? Ive told myself Yes, and No... Im really confused on the topic. In order to get bigger would I have to eat ALOT ( sacrifice alot of tone? ) and then cut back down... Or would eating ALOT, doing ALOT of cardio, with intense weight training NOT put fat around the mid section n such? Or how about eating alot... with some ECA? Would that burn the fat while gaining the muscle mass? Someone give some suggestions.

you can gain muscle size without gaining fat but its slow thats why most bulk then cut while trying to maintain the muscle they gained

if you want to gain muscle while staying lean eat a little over your maintanence and work out thats it

if you want to gain a lot of muscle and shed the fat later eat a lot and work out thats it

Man if you want to get some solid mass, what people on this board have told me and I have seen results is your DIET. If you want to bulk then eat a shit load of CLEAN calories and don't do cardio, your diet will take care of everything. If you want to cut then lower the calories a little not too much and cardio maybe 3 times a week if that. but not too intense cardio. I hope this helps. Keeping hitting the gym like a fuckin animal too!!!

Fatchops

What are your stats

I think that you are a little "tongue twisted" LOL

"If you eat more than you burn, you lose weight."

Personally, when I bulk, I BULK. I don't even think about fat. When I cut, I CUT. It's 2 "phases" and, in my opinion, never shall the two meet! LOL.

Last edited:
el cubano
I think that you are a little "tongue twisted" LOL

"If you eat more than you burn, you lose weight."

Personally, when I bulk, I BULK. I don't even think about fat. When I cut, I CUT. It's 2 "phases" and, in my opinion, never shall the two meet! LOL.

hell yeah

And also, whenever I workout/do cardio, Yeah, I feel fatigued and tired during the PRESENT, WHEN im doin it.. But a little bit later, I feel great, like I didnt do a good enough workout/cardio routine. Its hard to explain, maybe I need some mental help :D

Top Bottom