Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gained 22lbs on dbol in 6weeks..added oxymetholone only gained 2 pounds first 2 week

threesisters

just wandering..ran a cycle of dbol alone and got good results..22pounds/6weeks but def holding some water. i added oxymetholone from genpharm and have only gained about 2 pounds in 2 weeks still running it with dbol. could it be fake or is it because i have gained alot of weight in first few weeks that my body is going to start slowing down gains no matter what i add now and i should take a break first??

threesisters said:
just wandering..ran a cycle of dbol alone and got good results..22pounds/6weeks but def holding some water. i added oxymetholone from genpharm and have only gained about 2 pounds in 2 weeks still running it with dbol. could it be fake or is it because i have gained alot of weight in first few weeks that my body is going to start slowing down gains no matter what i add now and i should take a break first??

Well it could be fake, but I think it's more of what you said about gains slowing down..... Kinda weird you'd do Dbol for 6 weeks, them move into Anadrol? Both are fast acting orals that don't give good gains for a long time..... Your receptors are prob destroyed at this point, you need to take a break I'd say if you want more gains.....

rizz

Bozwell said:
dbol and drol , :worried: what dosage of each are you running?[/QUOte
doing 40mgs day of dbol and started running 5omg day of oxy on the advice of a friend who is now saying up to 100mgs a day . ive also read of other cycles of stacking these two or going on one after the other but like i said oxy hasnt done much for me.

threesisters said:
Bozwell said:
dbol and drol , :worried: what dosage of each are you running?[/QUOte
doing 40mgs day of dbol and started running 5omg day of oxy on the advice of a friend who is now saying up to 100mgs a day . ive also read of other cycles of stacking these two or going on one after the other but like i said oxy hasnt done much for me.

Sorry man, but you got some bad advice..... Youre trying to make gains against simple androgen science, so it won't happen..... If the receptors are saturated, or destroyed due to heavy androgen use, youre not gonna grow..... Dbol or Anadrol are supposed to only be effective for about 6 weeks due to high receptor affinity..... Best bet is to take your gains, and stop while youre ahead..... Save the Drol for a future cycle.....

rizz

Re: gained 22lbs on dbol in 6weeks..added oxymetholone only gained 2 pounds first 2 w

Wow, the advice that gets thrown around is scary. Drop the Dbols and Adrols and watch the balloon deflate.

Prizz said:
Sorry man, but you got some bad advice..... Youre trying to make gains against simple androgen science, so it won't happen..... If the receptors are saturated, or destroyed due to heavy androgen use, youre not gonna grow..... Dbol or Anadrol are supposed to only be effective for about 6 weeks due to high receptor affinity..... Best bet is to take your gains, and stop while youre ahead..... Save the Drol for a future cycle.....

rizz

I'll second this. Do some PCT, let your liver settle down a little, then do a little more research and start over again. Peace!

MadManiac13 said:
I'll second this. Do some PCT, let your liver settle down a little, then do a little more research and start over again. Peace!
cheers for the advice guys. ive did about 6 roid cycles now all with respectable results as i have did alot of research to go with it but there is def always more to learn. i was a bit weary about this last combo so i went on to a few sites and seen cyles of dbol and drols running together and concurrently so i went for it. ill def stop the cycle and save thedrols for later, take ancilleries during a break and start a new cycle soon.cheers

Re: gained 22lbs on dbol in 6weeks..added oxymetholone only gained 2 pounds first 2 w

ortiz34 said:
Wow, the advice that gets thrown around is scary. Drop the Dbols and Adrols and watch the balloon deflate.

My thoughts exactly ...

Top Bottom