Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gain remain poll: tren and test cycle...how long did your amazing gains stay with you

trem/test gains: how long did it stay with you?

• didn't gain nuttin' :(

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 1 month

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 3 months

• 6 months

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 years

• gonna be a part of me FOREVER!

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
those of ya'll who have done a tren/test cycle: how long did you keep the gains in muscle mass and bf loss that you received from your cycle?

anal itch said:
currently on test/tren/eq/winny. I'll let you know when I'm done ;)

bro people are gonna start talking..running same...10 more weeks...ahhh im with anal on this tooo. :rainbow:

neverenuf said:
bro people are gonna start talking..running same...10 more weeks...ahhh im with anal on this tooo. :rainbow:

I get PM's all the time asking how the cycle's going. I posted this back in January and allot of bro's remembered I was going to run it. I'm at week 9 and going strong! I'll post an update soon.

BUMP, back to the top for more voting!

Re: gain remain poll: tren and test cycle...how long did your amazing gains stay wit

i'd like to try tren on my next cycle - r y'all running tren ace or tren en???

Re: gain remain poll: tren and test cycle...how long did your amazing gains stay wit

Gains will stay that depends on pct and continued training imo

Jbext81 for first use go with ace for sure. If you get bad sides lot easier to stop use and get out of system. Imo ace better anyway enathate my last like parabolin and ace better

25homes, imo its all about if you have reacht your full muscle protential..
When beginning doing roids, they will help you achieve that maximum that you will be able to keep since your own test production assist the amount of muscle on you.

Talking ronnie coleman or just oversized guys they are way over their limit and to keep that "over the biological mass" they need over the biological amount of testosterone to keep it. Meaning they will need to roidsOn to keep or increase.

Set a cup under running water, and the cup will be filled and actually filled above its capasity.. stop the running water and it will return to its natual base where its able to keep the water.

running water = roids
cup edge = your bodys cap of test

THANKS HOMES - i'll be sure to hit y'all up again in april when i get to doing another one!

What do you mean how long?Your supposed to come off this stuff?What does cycle mean?

I came off a test/tren/winny cycle about 2 months ago now, and thanks to ntbm I kept about 5 lbs of my 10 pound gain, although i believe that 5 lbs was water weight because it happened in a couple days. Now I'm bridging with sarmssearch osta and GW so I'm sure to hold them indefinitely :)

Top Bottom