Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain muscles at home

Ron32

Right now, we all need to stay home, stay safe, stay healthy, and try to stay strong. Would I be able to gain mass at home using over the counter supplements or I need steroids?
I can only train at home no gym.
I'm 32 from Indiana cook for a living.

Right now, we all need to stay home, stay safe, stay healthy, and try to stay strong. Would I be able to gain mass at home using over the counter supplements or I need steroids?

Try n2generate es 3 tabs per day and use 2 caps ostazol preworkout, stack that with creatine and you're good natural
just make sure you drink enough protein at least 1 gram per lb of bodyweight

Go buy some kit first

I’ve stayed home for the past 18months. Ain’t no way it’s staying that way. Gyms are open bay bay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This question is also relevant to me as I work from home since May.

What rig would you recommend to get first?

As a cook, you know about good, clean diet, lots of meat, good fat, veggies
Add some NATURAL sarms replacement: CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL - booster of test, strength, bulk up; NUTROZOL - HGH booster, sleeping aid

Top Bottom