Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

G/f is late, and im a little worried, details inside, need help

strength

well it just goes to figure, we stopped having sex for around 3 months just to slow things down, and this last month we started back up again.

She on the pill, we use condoms when im gonna blow, and ive been on over 1g of total AAS since before we started making love again.

Abortion is not an option, but then again she's less than 24hrs late!! i know i might be paranoid, but god damn my g/f makes me so damn paranoid.

only thing that concerns me is that it comes almost every wednesday morning and its not here yet. Any thoughts or advice??

and she's religious about when she takes her pill

Probably you'd get better answers on the womens forum. Other then that, it's pretty common for girls to be late once in awhile.

24 hrs late!!!!! You're being way to paranoid

genarr3 said:
Other then that, it's pretty common for girls to be late once in awhile.

Exactly. My wife would be late once every 6months or so and would put us in a scare (back when we weren't ready). But it always wound up cumming. ;)

if she's on the pill, you really shouldn't worry. i mean, considering all the factors you just said.... there's no chance that your girl if pregnant. Girls get late cause of stress and you mentioned that you recently started up again.. you guyz start banging again, it shocks her system, makes it out of whack. Same thing happened to my girl. One day on E, we fucked liked rabbits.... without a condom, always pulling out. Next thing you know she's late for like 3 weeks. We were freaking out. Then one day she fucking started bleeding, we thought it was a miscarriage-------- she was diagnosed with menstruation!!! we weren't gonna put this on insurance so we paid 600 bucks for her period. Girls cycles are just like that bro, they get whacked sometimes. You shouldn't worry.

I had one psycho chic who was late almost 2.5 weeks. She was so nuts that if she was worried about getting pregnant, it would make her so nervous that it would delay her cycle. One home test, one doc's test, and then finally she got it. Not very fun I must say, good luck bro.

Bro, I'm 43... do you have any idea how many times I've had g/f's sound the alarm because they were one day late?

False alarms = zillions
Little Sofa George's = zero

These are odds you will face all your life.

Top Bottom