Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit sucks balls!!!!!!

needtogetaas

Man I just had a real bad case of it this time. I have had it a few times before and its never good, this time was a bitch though. Always seems to happen when I do quad shots. I draw back and there is no blood. I leave some play on the needle so I think I end up sticking it deeper and catching a vain or some shit. Man dos that shit fucking suck.

Almost feels like sucking in a ton of water and drowning. :worried: Ok rant over.

How long did it last. With me its never longer than a few minutes but I feel like I'm going to cough up my spleen during that time

Re: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit

SLAYER69! said:
How long did it last. With me its never longer than a few minutes but I feel like I'm going to cough up my spleen during that time
It was like a good 203 mins this time. Funny because when I pulled out the needle no blood came out with it. SO that was a deep as vain I hit.

Re: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit

Weird, I always get it while doing quad shots as well.

needtogetaas said:
It was like a good 203 mins this time. Funny because when I pulled out the needle no blood came out with it. SO that was a deep as vain I hit.
Yeah, its tough to aspirate and not move the needle a little before you shoot. Just a tiny bit further in and you can hit a vein

Top Bottom