Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit sucks balls!!!!!!

Re: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit

ceo said:
203 minutes?!?!?!!!?!! :eek2: holy shit!!!! That's what...3 hours and 23 minutes? DAMN!!!!!
I meant 2 to 3 mins lol.

bendryl and primatine mist(works better the rx one for this type of issue)--shrink those swollen tissues....

Fuck bro you should know YOU GOTTA COUGH TO GET OFF!!!!!

p.s. I get the trenny cough more from quad or pec shots than anything. vein or not its bound to happen.

Re: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit

Are chances to Tren cough equal looking at Tren Ace or Tren Ent?
Is the reaction in the blood the same for both esters?

Tren E being long acting, would the cough be longlasting too? :)

I have kept all tren shots to the delts and since this thread i think I have had tren cough maybe one time..
Deff never stick tren in the quad. At least for me I find it almost always gives me the cough.

Do cattle cough?

I have kept all tren shots to the delts and since this thread i think I have had tren cough maybe one time..
Deff never stick tren in the quad. At least for me I find it almost always gives me the cough.

every time quads done even for trt seems to alway pass through vein

its wierd

Top Bottom