Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit sucks balls!!!!!!

Re: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit

lol
but we keep doin it

I've had tren cough a few times, and it does suck! One of the worst coughs I can remember, and it feels like forever before it stops, though in reality it never lasted more than 4-5 minutes for me. The fact that this happens to me maybe once every other cycle of tren, against the gains I get on tren... tren wins every time. The cough sucks, but suck it up, the tren is worth it :)

You clearly do not have a good working knowlegde of how to administer injectable steroids.
I suggest you do some more research. Especially on how to properly inject.

Check back with us after doing your research and we can go over injection techniques.

:laugh2: :garza: :ryanh: :FRlol: :lmao:

Re: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! tren cough. Fuck it to hell that shit

DBBT said:
lol
but we keep doin it
You know it. I was wondering when I would get it this time around lololololol

needtogetaas said:
It was like a good 203 mins this time. Funny because when I pulled out the needle no blood came out with it. SO that was a deep as vain I hit.

203 minutes?!?!?!!!?!! :eek2: holy shit!!!! That's what...3 hours and 23 minutes? DAMN!!!!!

Top Bottom