Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A future test/tren/drol cycle

SlimJim300

Sometime in the future I'm considering doing the following (roughly outlined) cycle for strength gains:

750-1000mg test
400-500mg tren
50-100mg/day drol

It seems like estrogen and progesterone would be a big problem with this cycle though, so would the following be enough to keep everything under control?

femara 2.5mg EOD
T3 25mcg ED
dostinex .5mg E3D

Well, I found the study that people usually point to to support this claim, but now that I look at it I think it may be a misinterpretation (to say that taking T3 lowers prolactin). From what I can tell, this study says that trenbolone decreases T3. It doesn't say anything about prolactin decreasing T3, or T3 lowering prolactin. It actually says that plasma prolactin was unaltered by the treatments (which tren should increase), so I don't know if this study even has value for humans.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=7017853&dopt=Abstract

I still think it would be a good idea to add in the 25mcg T3 to the cycle because of the tren, but it looks like I was wrong about it lowering prolactin. Unless someone has heard otherwise?

Top Bottom