Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Future Cycle

brandonp005

couldn't sleep so i figured i would post this and see what you guys think

I'm currently finishing Week 6 of my 12 weeker of Omnadren @ 500mg/wk. this is my first cycle every. using it more like a bulker. i have already planned out my cutter for this summer and my next 2 bulker and cutter cycles for next year. Tell me what you guys think

Bulker 1 (currently) Omnadren 500mg/wk for 12 weeks

Cutter 1 (end of May) Test Eth. 600mg/wk and EQ 600mg/wk for 12 weeks

Bulker 2 (start of Nov.) Test Eth. 600mg/wk for 10 wks and Dbol 25mg/ED for Weeks 1-5 (may add Deca also at 400mg/wk)

Cutter 2 (following June) Test Eth. 600mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk and thinking about Winny or Tren.

In the end I'm looking to be around 205 solid. I'm currently 182 holding approx. 13% bf

I would like to end my AAS use after these 4 cycles. My goal is to maintain around 205, so once I get there I'm done.

I figure at only 5'6'', I'll look quite large at a lean 205.

I figure at only 5'6'', I'll look quite large at a lean 205.

hell yeah! Just to mention people also use Eq for bulking because of its abilities to increase appetitie. I like how you keep it pretty simple though. Definetly have to use that tren for the last cutter to see what all the hype is about!
So currently you are on your first cycle with the omna@500mgs/EW?
good luck.

Top Bottom