Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Future competitor stack

sifland

I'm 29 years old and I am at 12% body fat. This is the lowest I've been in quite a few years. my full stats are 5 ft 10 + 178 lb. my goal is to compete in the physique category 1 year from today
I have a couple Cycles in mind that I want to try.
But right now i came up with a good one another competitor recommended
He wants me to use equipoise 500mgs per week. He said i should also stack trenbolone and testosterone with it at low dosages. He also mentioned anavar cause it is good for fat loss.
what do you think about this stack?

You can run that stack but keep in mind that equipoise is a longer ester so you will need to run it longer and generally, it is not the best idea to run trenbolone too long. It can easily be done but just keep it in mind

I'm 29 years old and I am at 12% body fat. This is the lowest I've been in quite a few years. my full stats are 5 ft 10 + 178 lb. my goal is to compete in the physique category 1 year from today
I have a couple Cycles in mind that I want to try.
But right now i came up with a good one another competitor recommended
He wants me to use equipoise 500mgs per week. He said i should also stack trenbolone and testosterone with it at low dosages. He also mentioned anavar cause it is good for fat loss.
what do you think about this stack?

tren test and eq not needed

better go with

trenbolone and testosterone and winstrol
no need for eq there

Top Bottom