Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Funny incident

letsrun4it

As I've mentioned many times on here I coach high school throwing and today there was a funny little encounter I had with a parent. Tomorrow is our first meet and a mom wanted to inform me that her son is diabetic, which he had already told me. I said "yea he told he has his kit with him, I'm sure he'll be fine but if anything happens I'll know where his bag is" trying to calm her. I said "is it a slin pin or what?" and she said no its a syringe! (with emphasis) and she started explaining how to inject and i said "don't worry I know how" again trying to calm her and she said "What are YOU injecting?"

I wanted to say "dont worry only steroids" but I didn't think that would help. :FRlol:

Instead I said "oh I have to help my girlfriend with her shots" and luckily she dropped it there.

letsrun4it said:
As I've mentioned many times on here I coach high school throwing and today there was a funny little encounter I had with a parent. Tomorrow is our first meet and a mom wanted to inform me that her son is diabetic, which he had already told me. I said "yea he told he has his kit with him, I'm sure he'll be fine but if anything happens I'll know where his bag is" trying to calm her. I said "is it a slin pin or what?" and she said no its a syringe! (with emphasis) and she started explaining how to inject and i said "don't worry I know how" again trying to calm her and she said "What are YOU injecting?"

I wanted to say "dont worry only steroids" but I didn't think that would help. :FRlol:

Instead I said "oh I have to help my girlfriend with her shots" and luckily she dropped it there.

ahhaha thats great got me to thinking.....

next time i have to get a shot from the doc what do you think would happen if i say :

" u know what doc why dont u let me get this one today....okay?"

letsrun4it said:

It would have been worth saying it if you could hvae gotten a picture of her face right after.

Funny as hell.

Top Bottom