Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full time work/crap work outs

MaGilicuti

Ever since I started working more hours at work my work outs have turned to complete shit. And that is even if I get the time to go to the gym. I think its really affecting my gains, progress and actually feel like I'm just turning into a walking turd. What do you guys do to keep working hard at the gym, keep a job and maintain a normal social life?

:confused:

MaGilicuti

MaGilicuti said:
What do you guys do to keep working hard at the gym, keep a job and maintain a normal social life?

MaGilicuti

We take fina, lots and lots of lovely, precious fina. :D

Yeah, it does suck that I can't devote the time I had in college to this stuff. Wake up, skip class, go to gym, eat, sleep...sleep through my next class, wake up, eat...

That is life and you just get use to it. Your body adapts and you start to enjoy and take advantage of time in the gym. If you can try going during your lunch. This is what I do and then I just stay late at work. This works great b/c the gym is not as crowed and you are not worn out yet.

I work out 2 hours (have a partner), work 8 hours, sleep 8 hours, drive 2 hours... guess that leaves very little time for a "normal social life". I do that on the weekend.

I work nights 6:00pm to 4:30 A.m. 10 Hours I know you need lots of rest but i get home go straight to bed and then get up at 11 or 12 and work out for 2 hours. Like everyone says you get adjusted. I watched my self fall to crap but once i got used to it I am back to normal if not better.

Top Bottom