Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fukttt up..What to do now?!

leanmean1

So i just finished a cycle of Winstrol andddddd i realized there was no point taken it as my bodyfat was still above 15%

SO..

What do you guys think is the best thing i Should take to really cut ..Test Prop? and EQ?

My diet is actually good and i do cardio about 5x times a week. So i was thinking of running Test with EQ

What do you guys think?

i think that your diet/training is the reason you didnt lose bf. the winny would have helped you hold mass, shed water, and have more energy while you dieted and trained to lose fat.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but he just hit it dead on. Diet and possibly training intensity are most likely the problem. Gear will help you gain or hold mass, but loosing weight is about simply burning more then you take in.

Agreed ^^^

Its not the gear mate.

Brad.

Yea i realized that
BUT This time i will train and diet as hard as i need to but what would be the best cycle to cut to go along with the dieting and training?

Yea i realized that
BUT This time i will train and diet as hard as i need to but what would be the best cycle to cut to go along with the dieting and training?

a low dose of aas without bloating up will support muscle preservation. something like ephedrine will support energy and fat burning.

300mg test prop would work or maybe even a prop winny or prop var or a var cycle by itself. you dont need much gear.

From past experience I would leave EQ out of the mix, that shit makes me starve. Was on 600mg per week and found myself waiting at the drive in to open at Sonic for a peanut butter shake! LMAO. My point is EQ increases hunger which is bad on Fat loss.

What are your stats now bro?
Get your diet in check before the cycle so u know goin into it you can handle it. Some people make up a great diet then don't follow through with it.

diet and cardio is what cuts body fat not steroids! steroids build muscle and keep muscle when cutting. "cutting" steroids simply cause your body to retain less water than bulking steriods, it is a myth that steroids loose fat.

Top Bottom