Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck the women and men pix board, here's my cycle pix hehehe.

bouncer

Well I started two weeks ago and here's the babies.
Just thought you guys would like to look at more picture's to be honest, they make my mouth water :p :p :p :p :p

Regards
Bouncer

I payed £1.00 (Irish) (US$1.16) per tab.

I'm finding the side effects from the Oxy very hard. I have bad acne and very bad headaches from about 30 minutes after taking the first tab. I'm taking 2 per day.

All the different types of amps are just different Enanth. in the same strenghts just different manufacture's.

Regards

Bouncer

hey bro,
please don't post these pics here, you are forcing me to start my cycle sooner than I plan to....:D

happy growth bro,I am planning a similar cycle for the winter...:p

Thanks guy's. Norma the deca I got in this cycle are the recent one's you posted, with the stamped on box date, shiny top etc. PLus the oil looks totally different to my 'normal' Nroma's !. Where the old norma's was a very yellow colour these are almost clear as water.
I'll post my pix of them later today for more reference on these Norma Deca's.
Bigman I was planning this cycle for the winter also, but you should check out the weather in Ireland !.
This will be my last cycle this year. I intend competing next year and I'm planning on taking a good break before juicing for the comp.
Regards
Bouncer

Top Bottom