Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fu*king Tendonitis....

LeoB23

I got bad tendonitis shooting up my wrist to my elbow. Its effecting my whole workout routine. What do you guys do when this happens. I took a week off for vacation last week and when I came back its still in the same shape... Please Help.... I'm not gonna let this fuck up my cycle..

Anti-Inflamatories (perscriptions and no-persc are options), Ice, Advil before lifting and after (an anti-infl). See a Dr. for Cortizone if necessary.

I am experiencing the same problem with my right elbow. I took a week off also. I have been taking celebrex, and it seems to be helping a little. Unfortunately one week may not be enough time to get back to normal. And if you're in the middle of a cycle, that blows.

Having same problem here. Mid-cycle and pain from wrist to elbow. Just took a week off and still not healed. It's killing me that I can't lift the weights that my strength level can handle because my forearms shot, and I'm tired of doing lowweight/high rep workouts. Are we talking taking a month off, here?

I got that same problem, I have been trying to work around it for a year and finally went to an orthopedist, he gave me some 800mg ibuprofen which got me through my workouts....but, the problem was getting worse, I am now in physical therapy for my forearms, elbow and up into my brachii (sp). Do you guys notice it in your outer upper arm as well as your elbows.

Anyway, I am taking 2 weeks off of upper body, I have been hitting legs, calves, abs, cardio, and that is about it.

Bottom Line (as far as I can tell) is you have to give it time to heal....mine actually feels worse after this first week off (go figure).

Tendonitis is common for steroid users. Rapid strength gains allow the muscles to lift a lot of weight but not enough time for the tendons and ligaments to strengthen proportionately.

It's even worse when you come off and are trying to keep your gains as the roids and bloating help ease the joint pain.

Consider this the next time you build one of those huge cycles where they tell you that you'll gain 30+ lbs. in 10 weeks.

Top Bottom