Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FSU Bodybuilder loses limbs & contracts HIV from Steroid Use.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Go tell this guy what you think about his article...

One step ahead of you bro, i already have. What a total asshat that "journalist" is. :chomp:

Steroids -- also known as gym candy, pumpers, stackers, A's, anabolics, roids, balls, bulls and juice -- have many known side effects, including cancer, liver damage, limb loss, heart disease/heart attack, baldness, HIV/AIDS, pain/difficulty urinating, and stunted growth in adolescents.

I almost pissed myself laughing! gym candy and bulls and juice LOL!! I don't know about you guys, but i would never share needle after my buddy finished stabbing his arse. I don't think AIDS is an issue with users.

And you wonder why people get the wrong impression about users...from dumb ass journalists like this, Like rod555 said..what an ass hat!!

That guy is a complete idiot! Steroids cause HIV/AIDS!!!!! What the fuck is this (I'm sure he's tiny)little punk talking about? That's the kind of shit that gives aas a bad rep. MISINFORMATION! Did he ever say "sure there are things to combat and prevent man boobs,...but" NO! He never said that. Just that they will surely gve you man boobs. What an article! Chock full of bullshit.

unreal.... there is opinion and then there is PLAIN MISINFORMATION. :redhot:

I cant wait to start my next cycle of gym candy though. Im gonna try dbol ive heard they're supposed to be one of the best oral pumpers you can get. I just love being on the flex fluid though. Its awesome. :freak:

Intravenously injecting steroids is primarily the reason for HIV/Aids being a side effect of usage, as many steroid users share needles. Not only does sharing needles cause HIV/AIDS, but also:

WOW! yeah I just my heroin and juice together along with my liquid clomid

That's not even worth commenting on. I love how the see a few words somewhere and write a while thing about it. It's obvious he did NO kind of real research! What an ass, another shot anyone?

Top Bottom