Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frozen HCG

snowyk12

Ok so I was advised against using my HCG after my idiot roomate turned down the temp on the fridge and froze my five preloaded pins. I desperately needed it so I thawed it and used it anyways. After two 1000iu shots my nuts are swelling back up because there was some atrophy. This is shit from pregyl so its legit. Why would soomeone think it would not work after being frozen and thawed out. It was not frozen for more than a couple hours by the way. Anyone have input?

LOL that's new...I didn't think about it before...is it possible to mix the HCH, preload let's seay 4 syringes and save the rest frozen at the fridge?? will that preserve the HCG or will go bad anyways over time?

Not going to put names out there however they said not to use it. Does not mean that it would not work but maybe they know of some adverse affects or something down the road. I dunno.The guys are very reputable on this board.

Top Bottom