Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frontloading

corey5150

What do you guys think about frontloading?
Like Test E for example, wouldn't it be more beneficial for the cycle to start around 500 mg/week (if that was the amount you chose of course). I basically mean shooting 1 gram your first shot, so by the time you came around to the second week it would diminish by half and therefore your second week would start at 500mg instead of working up slowly.
Perhaps the jump would be too much? working up safer in terms of side effects?
Just wondering what you guys think lol

I don't think it's advisable because specially when doubling your dosage at any time, side effects always have the chance of increasing... But than again I have no experience with this topic, these are just assumptions so far.

I've run plenty of cycles with and without front-loading. If front-loading does make a difference it's so small that I've never noticed it.

front load a long ester with a no ester or a short ester if you want to avoid orals.

could you give an exampe of how i could frontload a long ester test cycle (omna) using prop please??
the long ester would be 500mg/week.

150mg prop eod for a total of 4 doses starting the same day as your other test

Top Bottom