Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

front loading versus basic cycle versus .....

tri~zillla

this is tri~zillla, yes they shut down my original account and now i'm back....

i wanted to get views from people who have done some of these type cycles and what they liked, disliked and which one would they pick now.....

1) front load as explained by andy13

2)basic cycle example ( 600mgs testEnan every 5-7 days )

3) increased dosages in beginning but once reaching highest dosage willing to go to stay at that level for the duration example:

( TEST ENAN: 400 mgs every 5 days for 2 weeks then,
600 mgs every 5 days for 2 weeks then,
800 mgs every 5 day for 2 weeks then,
1000 mgs every 5 days for 2 weeks then staying at that level for whatever duration you've decided )

this last option is not a cycle that i've read about, but something that a friend said works best for him......

has anyone tried these and what are your opinions ?

Just pick a dose and run with it from start to finish. I have frontloaded in the past and not noticed a difference. If you want to give it a try go ahead, my experience has shown that there really isnt a difference.

I have to concur with theMachine. I've not noticed any real difference when I've frontloaded.

Pick a dose and run it the same the whole way through.

Hmm, maybe the logic of that scheme is that as the initial rush starts to die down, you're upping the dose to compensate. It seems like a hell of a lot of test, though. I'd also say go with one (lower) dose throughout.

I meant option 3, where you start at 600 and end up at 1000mg. As to front loading, do a search here - there's a lot of info on it. Some people do really well on it, but not all. I've tried it a couple of times and didn't notice a better overall gain.

The front load was mainly designed for long-ester cycles. The dosing scheme could certainly be applied to TE cycles, but the benefits are not as obvious as with, say, ND.

andy13, glad to hear you chime in......

andy what are your views on s.b.hemoglobin and it's effects on muscle gain while on aas ?

Top Bottom