Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

front loading versus basic cycle versus .....

Science does not yet provide a conclusive answer about wether frontloading, pyramiding, or straight and even provide the best results.

Until then I would just do whatever suits you best from your own past experience. That means some trial and error. So don't do anything extreme and treat yourself like human guinea pig. Better safe than sorry. I would say pyramiding is best for begginers for this reason. Slow and steady wins the race with aas.

BTW-I don't know your level of experience, your goals, stats, etc., but the cycle you posted uses way to much TE for 99 percnt of average juicers needs.

Davs said:
Science does not yet provide a conclusive answer about wether frontloading, pyramiding, or straight and even provide the best results.

Until then I would just do whatever suits you best from your own past experience. That means some trial and error. So don't do anything extreme and treat yourself like human guinea pig. Better safe than sorry. I would say pyramiding is best for begginers for this reason. Slow and steady wins the race with aas.

BTW-I don't know your level of experience, your goals, stats, etc., but the cycle you posted uses way to much TE for 99 percnt of average juicers needs.

Bro, science has come a long way in this sport..

Years ago when I first introduced front end loading to the BBing community, I based a good majority of the theory on science, mathematical models, and, most importantly, benefits in real-world application.

The math models themselves were introduced by yours truely as well. These models have been critisized a lot recently.. this is a result incorrect math used to program these 'roid calcs, etc. Hey, it's not my fault they cannot even copy the correct formulas from my charts..

Hopefully you will stick around this site. I'm working on articles for an eventual book I intend to write.. I can't let the cats out until everything is on paper.. but you and others will be quite surprised at how much things are going to change after this.

Andy

Top Bottom