x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

To Front Load or Not

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about To Front Load or Not within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i read zyglamail's thread about front loading eq and there still seems to be some conflicting points of view on it......i'm gonna run it at 600 for 10 weeks...what dosage should i use to frontload?...1200 the first two weeks??!! seems like a bit much ?! anyone try this if so lemme know your thoughts on it....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

To Front Load or Not

i read zyglamail's thread about front loading eq and there still seems to be some conflicting points of view on it......i'm gonna run it at 600 for 10 weeks...what dosage should i use to frontload?...1200 the first two weeks??!! seems like a bit much ?! anyone try this if so lemme know your thoughts on it....

You can use a 3x load with Eq. Divide this amount up and take it withing the first seven days.

This seems to be a pretty popular topic as of later. Those that fron load report great results. In my big EQ post on it, some thought the dose would simply be to high during the front load, but as andy pointed out, even if the stuff is in you does not mean its usable. Only so much is released at a time. WHile there is more in you to be released there is a definate increase in amount released, but not excessive since you reduce the dose after a bit of time. The other extreme to what I charted was a shorter heavier frontload. Personally I like the middle route to avoid a big drop in blood levels after the initial load. I will be doing it as I outlines in my last post with both EQ and Enth, 600mg each for cycle, frontloaded at 1200 for two weeks.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Pro Bodybuilder
    i'm thinking i'll frontload 1000 for the first week and 600 for the remaining 9 or maybe 10 weeks.....this sound good or should i go with 1200?