Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front load OR no Front load?

Shoot Me Up

Hay guys, I just started 6th cycle today after 5 months of being off and this is what I was planning:

I was planning on Front Loading 1500mgs of test for 1st week...

Should i front load 2nd week also?

other then that i am doing 750mgs all the way till week 10 along with 400mgws of deca..

Also have nolvs on hand!!

I don't recommend it at all, but if you insist on doing it then then the first 10 days should suffice.

I like frontloading, but I've always thought the whole doubling what your intended dosage thing is overkill... I'm frontloading my Sust at only 1gram for two weeks, and I am going to run it for the rest of the time at 750mg. If you are going to be doing 1,500mg a week of test I hope you have some liquidex or arimidex...

I do not like the stress of too much test in your body in such a short amount of time especially when you will be following it by 6-8 weeks of a moderately high dosage. From what I have heard the front load does not yield much more gains unless you are a longtime user and need such a shock in order to get you going.

I really have to know how many injections you plan to do to achieve 1500mgs first week. If you get a chance let me know where you plan to inject and how often. Sounds like maybe 6 shots on first week. I would feel like a pin cushion. The reason I ask is I wouldn't go that high for myself personnally but would like to see how you guys plan on many shots.

I am going to hit Bis, Delts, Quads, Glutes....i will do 1250mgs instead of 1500mgs for the front load and have nolvadex on hand just in case!

I would have some arimidex if I used 1000mg test!!!!!!!!!!
and proviron.......besides the novaldex!!!!!

- someguy....

Have you considered using dbol the first 4 weeks instead of frontloading with the test? That will definately kick start your cycle:D

Top Bottom