Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friends don't let ignorant friends juice

Rico

Last week a buddy of mine told me that he wanted to start working out and asked if I could "hook him up". He proceeded to tell me that he doesn't like needles and wanted me to get him some pills. He said he didn't care what kind they were as long as they helped him pack on some muscle. He probably doesn't consider me as good of a "friend" now that I told him to do some research and lift for a few years before thinking about juice, and that there is no fucking way I would "hook him up", but I think it really makes me a better friend for setting him straight. Just a word of advice to anyone who encounters friends like that....Just say no.

ive got the same issue with a close friend. I even sat down with him for an hour or so. He thought that he could constantly take winny tabs with A-bombs. He was totally pissed when i wouldnt hook him up. I agree 100% with you. Karma for you!

Thank god some one shows some common sense.....
I know some (actually a lot of assholes) who just take whatever they can get their hands on. Man they got all the side and none of the benfit, but they don't have the balls (literally) to ask for some advice.....

i like the way you look at things, especially with your buddy just starting to workout and having no idea about wanting to get into AAS. I'm glad you've got good sense :D

People that don't know what they are doing are the ones that fuck it up for the rest of us. Some hotshot goes and starts poppin pills, next thing he knows he's pissing blood and sprouting tits. Thats the kind of stuff that the media and doctors hear about. The doctors don't hear about people using roids for years and not having problems cause they do it right and never have to see a doctor. All that leads to is more restrictions, which makes it harder for us to get our hands on juice. I was started off by one of my buddies, but he made me research everytime i had to ask a question. Now, I won't put something in me unless i know the consiquenses (sorry for the spelling) of my actions. I support Rico on his decision to tell his friend no.

I hear ya, my friends want me to hook them up, alot of them have taken heavy cycles and dont even know clomid or nolvadex are. These guys dont take milk thisle as a matter of fact they dont take any precautions at all. Just taking a gram of test a week and popping a bombs.

Oh wells

ORCA

Top Bottom