Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friends don't let ignorant friends juice

tell me about it. Im hooking up a friend right now and I told him how to take them numerous of times. Some people don't listen to what you have to say, especially rookies to the gear. I got him some russians he is afraid of the pin and never never will use it, I know I know, its not worth juicing of course, so I tell him to use at least 30mg a day at least 30mg repeat repeat repeat. I talked to him today and he said those russians you got me aren't that good. I said no, good sell them to me then. He then said well maybe they will kick in later. I said no, its been around 8days you should have felt something. How many are you taking I asked, he said 3, lol 15mg a day, I give up, some people just don't understand juice, I told him he is wasting it, your body can make taht much on its own. I don't know what else to do, it just bugs me when people use juice that know nothing about it. So I wish I was smart like you and didn't hook a few people up. I also hooked another budy up with deca. I told him give it time to work, a couple of week. The dude did four shots and then a few weeks later I asked him how is he doing with the cycle and he said he wasn't feeling anything after the third week and stopped, o brother what a joke

Top Bottom