Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friend needs juice to become a model

Toenail Juice Z

There's this friend of mine, and he's struck a big deal with a major design firm to model in London. The problem is he's very tall and skinny. They will only take him on if he packs on 30-40 pounds.

Knowing I'm on juice, he came to me to hook him up. I advised him to stay away since he's only been training a year, but he's insiting and set for the modelling business.

I created a cycle for him. Any opinions. (I know the dosages are a bit too high for a newbie, but this mofo is fucking skinny!)-(6ft 2" and 132 pounds)

Week*****D-Bol******Sust******Deca****
1********30mg******500*******200****
2********35mg******500*******200****
3********35mg******750*******200****
4********30mg******750*******400****
5******************750*******400*****
6******************750*******400*****
7******************750*******200*****
8******************500*******200*****

that cycle looks decent. just make sure that he has an anti-estrogen. those london model fags will fire his ass in a second if he has tits. also, they will be pissed if he has pimples all over his body so you must watch out for that too..:rolleyes:

For a model i wouldn't use deca, and if he is going to use deca, sust, and d-bol, he better get some liquidex or arimdex to keep the water down.

Try this:

EQ***********400mg/week/12weeks
Sustanon******500/week/10weeks
winny*********50mg/ED/6weeks
fina***********75mg/ED/6weeks
Liquidex*******.25mg/ED/12weeks

*Clomid 3 weeks after his last shot of EQ

I think he will get more out of this cycle and keep alot more of it. Remember he wants to stay ripped and the point is to keep as much as possible. But it might be to heavy for a newbie...

BUMP for the mods and vets.....

M56M

Cubano Cheers.

M56M.....

I'm planning on keeping him on proviron 2 weeks on/ 1 week off throughout the cycle, so I don't think water would be a problem. He's just too skinny for Winny, and EQ although increased appetite would be good. Ile have to think about that.

Crazy1 said:
6'2 and 132? HOLY SHIT!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

And he got into modeling??? My ass.

A year ago I weighted 130, at 5'7 and I was a twig. I don't care how good looking he is, he has to look like an absolute pussy. How did he get this "London" job???

--

Apparantly, someone stopped him in the streets, gave him his business card. He then went for a few photo shoots, and bang, he's now on the road to stardom! :mix:

He does look like an absolute pussy, but I think that's what these top designers go for these days.:D

I created a cycle for him. Any opinions. (I know the dosages are a bit too high for a newbie, but this mofo is fucking skinny!)-(6ft 2" and 132 pounds)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All the more reson to stick with lesser doses! You need higher doses when you are bigger, not when you are small (duh?).

Besides, that cycle is going to cause water retention and ACNE, he'll be ugly in no time.

he''ll be a model for the MCDONALDS RACING WEEKS ANNOUNCE":D

he needs thirty to forty pounds by when?
all i got to say is good fuckin luck, being in a huge hurry and have no expeience with these drugs is going to big trouble for you homie, i dont know sounds like a recipie for disaster to me.

Re: Re: Friend needs juice to become a model

sterol said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All the more reson to stick with lesser doses! You need higher doses when you are bigger, not when you are small (duh?).

Besides, that cycle is going to cause water retention and ACNE, he'll be ugly in no time.

1) This is highly debatable. Maybe you do need higher doses when you are bigger, but that doesn't mean he can't make even better gains on a higher dosage. (It's similar to alcohol. Yes, he probably'd get drunk on 2 beers bacause he's small, but give him 20 and he'll be in Coma).

2) About water retention (read my 2nd post)

3) ACNE does not happen to everyone. It usually subsides after the discontinuation of the steroids anyway. + there's always accutane.

Last edited:
Top Bottom