Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friend got rolled with juice ...

Njuice

Anyone run into the same problem? ....

Friend of mine got pulled over and the cops found 4 bottles of juice on him .. 2 bottles of test and 2 bottles of eq .. both sealed
he told the cop that they are for himself ... anyway he spent the night in County then they released him without bail and gave him a court date ... charging him with possession of a controled substance ..

Any advice?

unless they saw the juice or something else in plain site I dont think he had to let them search the car.

No plates on the car , didn't have his license on him ... he had just picked them up from me so he had them in his pocket ... she asked him to step out of the car and searched him cause he didn't have any ID ...

Doa! why on earth would you carry juice with no ID in a car with no plates? Tell him to get a lawyer.

Yeah I know ... i'm curious to know what will happen, i'm suprised they let him out without bail! poor guy was so excited about the gear too..

He may just get a slap on the wrist or they may make an example out of him, hard to say.

He had picked up 2 bottles of QV enan and 2 bottles of the QV eq ... i got the same for myself, i'm sure he will feel better if i don't get big off of it meaning it was fake

Top Bottom