Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friend calims he's too fat to make good gains on a cycle?

BuffDaddy3456

okay i'm going on a pretty hardcore bulking cycle coming up in like a week or two. i have a friend who has done roids in the past and says if i want to wait till january he'll do a cycle w/ me, because he says if you got too much fat then they don't work as well. I mean he's almost convinced and he's ready to do it w/ me one second and then they next second he's like? Naw i'm too fat and i'll just waste my money. this really doesn't make much sense to me, is there any truth behind this? I mean he's only like 15% prolly. Dunno what he is, but w/o a shirt he's got a lil bit of a belly but you can kinda make out the top 4 abs.
thing is i don't wanna go on this cycle alone, so lemme know if theres any truth behind what he says, and if 15% is too fat to do a cycle? I just seems easier if my training partner does everything side by side w/ me.
thanx.

thats what i keep telling him? but he siad at that bf% you can't have maximum gains, and the cycle will be a waste of money....i don't understand this concept.

WTF!!!

your friend thinks that he is too fat to make gains?!?!?!?!?!?

MUSCLE GROWS MUCH FASTER WHEN YOU GOT A FAT ASS!!!!!

there is a reason why almost everyone at the World strongest man compitition is over 15%bf, and Lee Priest gets up to +270lbs in the off season. and let me remind you that lee priest is one of the biggest guys in bb in proportion to his hight, so obvously if you can be too fat to gain muscel lee priest and all those fat looking strenght athleats would not be so strong!

in short, when trying to build muscle, fat is a GOOD thing as long as your not morbidly obese.

Tiervexx said:
WTF!!!

there is a reason why almost everyone at the World strongest man compitition is over 15%bf, and Lee Priest gets up to +270lbs in the off season. and let me remind you that lee priest is one of the biggest guys in bb in proportion to his hight, so obvously if you can be too fat to gain muscel lee priest and all those fat looking strenght athleats would not be so strong!

in short, when trying to build muscle, fat is a GOOD thing as long as your not morbidly obese.

well said brutha! Lee Priest is the muthaf'in man!! no one in the sport transforms their body like he does, he def. gets the fattest of them all.

Tiervexx said:
WTF!!!

Lee Priest gets up to +270lbs in the off season. and let me remind you that lee priest is one of the biggest guys in bb in proportion to his hight, so obvously if you can be too fat to gain muscel lee priest and all those fat looking strenght athleats would not be so strong!

Isn't he the Hydroxycut dude? Supposedly lost 50+lbs and 12 inched in his waist in 10 weeks by "simply adding Hydroxycut to his training routine?"

Fat is essential to building muscle even if you don't eat enough calories your body will use the fat you stored to repair muscle and such and to build new muscle...

Put him on fina fina burns Fat like CRAZY

man, i went on cycle when i was a 19%, now im 10% and finally seeing the fruit of my labor =). More mass to start = more mass to end.

Top Bottom