Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

free and total test question

hectort

guys like it was suggested to me before running a cycle I got a blood work and according to the results my free test is low and the total test is high, it's, my first time doing this and obviously I didn't want to mention to my doc I will be taking roids, so I need to ask you if having those test levels is ok to cycle dbol and test, what should I do?

Why take juice if your levels are high? You're just going to drop your natural levels. It would be counterproductive in the long run in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serum testosterone is basically your total testosterone level as measured in your blood. Free testosterone is the testosterone in your blood that is not bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).

Only free testosterone exerts anabolic activity on muscle. That's what really matters.

What were your actual numbers?

You basically have two options to try and raise free testosterone

You need to lower SHBG - you can do that by
1. Using a good natural testosterone booster that contains maca puritans like hcgenerate from n2bm.com
2. Using the steroid proviron. Proviron is the single best steroid for lowering SHBG.

Proviron and winstrol are known to reduce SHBG, however if you would start taking them - your high testosterone levels would start to drop and you would end up in a loop.

Try to bring SHBG down naturally. If that doesnt work, you can do it with proviron or winstrol but then I would do a proper cycle with injectable test as well.

Top Bottom