Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frank Richards Cycle

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Frank Richards is a professional UK bodybuilder from the Arnold days. He was great friends with Arnold, and he was on top of the world for a long time. Though, accidents led to him being semi-successful in the bodybuilding world.

Frank-Richards.jpg

Everyone always wonders, what did his steroid cycle look like? In this article, we discuss it:
https://www.evolutionary.org/frank-richards-steroids

Frank-Richards-body.jpg

I have honestly never heard of the guy until now. Great physique though. It's a shame he never got his 5 minutes of fame.

I always wonder if these "pro cycles" are true or not. It seems they pros will way under sell their actual doses...but who really knows. It is believed that the golden era guys used far smaller doses than guys of today. I wonder why that is? Better gear? Evolution in human biological response to steroid use?

I always wonder if these "pro cycles" are true or not. It seems they pros will way under sell their actual doses...but who really knows. It is believed that the golden era guys used far smaller doses than guys of today. I wonder why that is? Better gear? Evolution in human biological response to steroid use?

I don't think it is that complicated at all.

the golden era bodybuilders that we know of had fantastic genetics, add some steroids to that and they look amazing.

the ronnie coleman's of today are using more drugs, have more advanced training/diets, and more access to things those guys didn't.. that is why they are way bigger.

not complicated at all to understand. great genetics with no steroids, a little steroids, or a lot of steroids translates to a great body.

Whether or not even golden age bodybuilders 'under sold' the amounts they took they still took less than mediocre bodybuilders of today.

As to better gear... no way. Arnold et al went to a doctor for their gear. Too many pros of that time said the same thing (heck they all used the same doc when they trained together at Golds).

And evolution... in 50-60 years?? Dude we're practically still just standing outside of the cave. A million years isn't that much never mind 50-60.

People like to think that more gear equates to a pro body. It just doesn't. But they want it to. They really do. There are guys on their 2nd cycle you are using (like posted this week on evo) 2x the most I've ever used and I'm 50lbs heavier. And in the strongman arena, which I've coached, put on comps etc etc in I'm not even average sized. And I've written of my up close and personal experience of the amounts a LOT of top guys I knew/know personally used. Two examples:

1) (as before) a multi-times WSM competitor who got to compete at his first WSM (DNP) natural. He started using PED's for the 2nd onwards. His first cyckle was under 800mg a week.

2) The flip side of this was one of my fellow grip competitors who will probably need to be on TRT for life. Started using in his 'teens and recently, as a world class powerlifter (as he is now) with around a 2000lbs total has used 5g a week (5000mg). Even he admits he over done it.

Last year the first fella did a powerlifting comp and beat the 2nd fella on his squat. It was the 2nd time he's competed in a powerlifting event.

Genetics every day all day long

I have never heard of this guy but it sounds like an interesting story. Crazy how he almost diet and made a comeback. Sometimes talented guys are forgotten because they compete in their sport in an era with all time greats.

What DO the guys have today. GH (it was kinda new back then). Now even Elite members can get some from our sponsors

Then you have Sarms And Peptides.

Oh and the very best can learn from the lessons of the old timers

What DO the guys have today. GH (it was kinda new back then). Now even Elite members can get some from our sponsors

Then you have Sarms And Peptides.

Oh and the very best can learn from the lessons of the old timers
​This is true. I just find it interesting that guys of today are running grams upon grams of gear and when someone publishes a cycle from an older bodybuilder it's like 500mg test 400mg deca and 30mg dbol....makes it seem the doses used nowadays are HIGHLY unnecessary and reckless. Which they are.

Top Bottom