Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found a floating piece of rubber stopper in vial

TonsomL1

I just found out there are two very small pieces of rubber floating in my test, it maybe because I'm using a huge 19 gauge pin to draw and then switching to a tiny 23g to inject. I'm really worried about it because I'm already half way through and at this point I have no idea if I accidentally injected some of that in my muscles. My question is if that could happen your body will find a way to reject it or it'll cause an infection or so, thanks for your time.

Pretty sure it would cause an abscess by your body rejecting it. Thus encapsulating it and becoming infected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no way you could of injected the piece of dropper. A 19 gauge needle tip is still VERY small. It isn't big enough to allow particles to be withdrawn.

Even if you did some how inject it, it would be sterile and it would be so small that it would that you would body would just dispose of it. You would eliminate it with other toxins in your stool. It would be the equivalent of swallowing a small piece of plastic.

You don't have anything to worry about. You can still finish off the vial.

You will not have issues here man. There is no way you will draw up a piece of rubber stopper unless it is extremely small. I would not worry.

Believe you me - you would definitely feel it when a piece of rubber would get sucked into the syringe, so you have nothing to worry about. And if you did get it into your syringe, this piece of rubber would be so tiny, that I really doubt that it could cause an infection.

Top Bottom