Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Former competitor are done

MrJDNice

I'm now in my 50s and I'm completely done with competing at bodybuilding. I used to do some Regional shows and I placed in the top three and several, never took it to the next level but I enjoyed the camaraderie with the other guys and the competition. Over that span I've use every type of steroid you can imagine. Now since I'm done competing what would you recommend me running as a cycle for a guy in his mid-to-late 50s

If you're not doing shows, try straight testosterone, sustanon maybe some Equipoise and masteron, but really sarms is where it's at these days

I'm now in my 50s and I'm completely done with competing at bodybuilding. I used to do some Regional shows and I placed in the top three and several, never took it to the next level but I enjoyed the camaraderie with the other guys and the competition. Over that span I've use every type of steroid you can imagine. Now since I'm done competing what would you recommend me running as a cycle for a guy in his mid-to-late 50s

The same as before but at lower doses

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are just trying to stay in shape since you are not competing, maybe give SARMs a try.

Top Bottom