Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol

mikefan1034

Hey guys just wanted to let you know about this product. I got it on Mr. Supps website and have been using it for my gyno treatment. I had a lump size knot behind my right nipple and this product completely removed it. Needtofgetass has been working with me to get rid of my gyno and he definitely knows his shit. I recommend forma stanzol to be used to prevent gyno as well as use it for treating gyno related symptoms

Made my dick bigger, I'm serious

Hey guys just wanted to let you know about this product. I got it on Mr. Supps website and have been using it for my gyno treatment. I had a lump size knot behind my right nipple and this product completely removed it. Needtofgetass has been working with me to get rid of my gyno and he definitely knows his shit. I recommend forma stanzol to be used to prevent gyno as well as use it for treating gyno related symptoms

It is a great product which is highly underestimated for its ability.

I did and then I put on a condom with some bengay and fucked my ol'lady man Ive never seen her toes curl so bad!

You should try it

Top Bottom