Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma stanzol

Tone28,

I can tell you first hand that Needto's word around here is like
the word of God! NEVER has he been wrong in advising me, and NEVER have I gotten a product from him that did not meet (and quite frankly, most far exceeded) my expectations!
I can tell you I have purchased N2KTS, Need2Slin, N2Guard, Phytoserms-347, Whey to Build Muscle Protein, Unleashed, Post-Cycle, Gear, Forged Burner, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some products! Everything is pure gold!

Needto, any chance you can get back to my PM about running Phytoserms solo as a test booster, without having run a cycle? Very curious about it. Thanks.

I ran two bottles of this stuff. Didn't do much at all. Helped me shed a tiny bit off water. No boost in sex drive. The stuff is hard to get out of the bottle when it gets close to the end.

I ran two bottles of this stuff. Didn't do much at all. Helped me shed a tiny bit off water. No boost in sex drive. The stuff is hard to get out of the bottle when it gets close to the end.

You may have gotten results and not realized it, seems to be pretty normal in the supp industry from my experience. Not all supps do indeed work everyone though too. (Just like illegal drugs)

Top Bottom