Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma stanzol

my initial pump was a decent size but then after a while it struggled to pump anything then would go bigger and smaller sizes till it stopped so i just opened and scooped it out lol. apart from that im quite happy with the product :)

^Seems like maybe my FIRST bottle ever acted like that after a week. Maybe your pump went bad. I actually thought I was getting 5 pumps am/5 pumps pm until later on down the road when I got my next bottle. They have all pumped out good, full pumps since that first bottle. Needto did a write up on what dosing for Forma should look like. He has pics and measurements.

^Seems like maybe my FIRST bottle ever acted like that after a week. Maybe your pump went bad. I actually thought I was getting 5 pumps am/5 pumps pm until later on down the road when I got my next bottle. They have all pumped out good, full pumps since that first bottle. Needto did a write up on what dosing for Forma should look like. He has pics and measurements.

Yeah, the pump doesn't seem to last to the end of the bottle...having same issues.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom