Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm pump is killing me

##spiderbaby##

Since I have started my cycle, my forearms pump to the point were I cannot grip anything. They feel like they are going to explode through my skin!!

The big problem is that I cannot seem to work body parts to failure anymore because I cannot grip the damn bar! after one set in my program my grip starts to fail. It really is sucking.

Anyone else have this prob before and any sugestions?
I use lifting straps but they are not the answer.

I cant train right anymore because of this!

##spiderbaby##

This is gonna sound weird, but running 12.5-25 mcg of t-3 a day gets rid of the painfull forearm pump problem for me. Maybe it is because I hold less water or something, but it does work.

Sucks, really doesn't even begin to describe it! The only thing that it is similar to is arm pump from riding dirtbikes. So pumped that you cant hold on to the bar or pull in the clutch. I was expecting to get better pumps but this is absurd...:D

lack of strength....

just a thought, but it might be because of a lack of strength in your forearms.
your other bodyparts might be getting stronger while your grip-strength muscles are
not, because of an overuseage of lifting straps. because of using straps so much
your grip-strength has gone to hell, therefore resulting in a huge pump everytime
you workout because they are lacking the strength to keep up with your other muscles.
maybe try a few weeks w/out the straps and a few more sets designed specifically
to increase your grip would help.

and who knows, maybe a few cc's of winstrol in each of your flexor radialis and ulnar
radialis would help.:D

Same thing happened to me during my last cycle, especially on D-Bol. It made it a little hard to get the workout finished but I managed.

M18

thx for the thought HUNGRY but strength in my forearm is not the prob.

I think 2 things, first my forearms actually are a little too strong compared to the rest of my parts. I think they are compensating for my BI's, LAT's and SHOULDER's during movements. That's why I started using the straps was to see what I could lift without the use of my forearms. But now its ridiculous. One set and they are pumped to the point of pain. I only tried using the straps again so as to reduce the use of them. Didn't help.

I use a journal when I lift and after the first set I can barely write anything down. After the second third and so on its just scribble.

Probably the Dbol. I'm going to give T-3 a shot.

##spiderbaby##

tape the forearms

you could tape the forearms, there where your forearm is the tickest. This will disable (for a part) the forearm to get overloaded. At least give it a try.

Top Bottom