Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm pump is killing me

When I took dbol for the first time I got weird pumps I normally would never get. Forearms got pumped alot. Walking around my college campus, even short distances would make the arch of my foot burn like absolute Hell!

To this day, when I do super slow back workouts, with only about 7-9 sets total to failure, I get this intense pain from holding the weight for too long, and usually my forearms fatigue before my back has.

I feel as if the dbol inhibited some of my workouts due to the almost debilitating pump it gave to odd bodyparts such as forearms and calves (or should I say the arch in my foot.)

spider,

you shootin' in the delts...?perhaps this is the reason?if not,just keep pluckin' away...it'll pass within a week or two.same thing happened to me...i'm guessing it's because of decreased bf% and your probably not holding any water in that specific area...hence the insane "blood" pump...my forearms felt like rocks and pushed until i finished my sets/reps...i felt like i was going to explode...but in my case,i love the feeling of pain...keep at it bro...it'll pass!

I had the forearm pump problem with Tbol and couldn't grip my paddle during races. Intense forearm and biceps stretching along with a Tbol dose reduction made it bearable. Ugh...with AAS if it's not one thing, it's another :chomp:

doanekw said:
Same thing happened to me a few years ago, just keep lifting, your forearms will catch up.

bro this thread was started in 01.....perhaps his condition has improved giving that it is 4 years later.....

boops said:
bro this thread was started in 01.....perhaps his condition has improved giving that it is 4 years later.....

Hahahahahahhaahaa!!!! No sh!t, bro. Those 4 year forearm pumps are the worst!! :)

southpaw45 said:
lol

4 year forearm pumps are the worst!

I wouldn't have even noticed if boops wouldn't have pointed it out.

it was the names that tipped me off, those were some great bros from back in the day when this board was at its peak in my opinion....wish they would still hang around....

Top Bottom