Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOREARM pain w/eq, var

joey10j

I am in my third week of eq, anavar, creatine cycle, (will be adding fina/winny in a month). but i get really really bad pain in my forearms when I begin to lift, like yesterday doing close grip bench and skull crushers, I couldn't push much weight cause of this sharp pain. Are these pumps??? I hear people talk about them but don't know what it's all about. Please, I need to know how to get rid of this pain, stretching maybe? ice? don't know, please help. Today going of 225 on military press and it's my favorite exercise, and I hope i'll be able to do it. Now, i don't feel much pain, it's only when I start lifting, THanks. bros

Does the pain fluctuate as you turn your wrists? For example if you went from straight barbell curls to preacher curls.

It's the combo. Not many people post this because it's rare to see someone use Ox and eq as a cycle. But your forearm pain will get so bad you can't lift your arms let alone the bar. I have seen it before and I had it myself a couple months ago and had to stop the eq and the Ox AND the training for 4 weeks. I added the a Ox back in now but not the eq and I am fine.

fuckin shit

i really hope ulter is just being full of shit like he usually is... lol

i'm starting a eq/winny/ox/test cycle in 3-4 weeks.. and i better not get that shit or i'll be fucking pissed..

Don't panic, well decem you can panic, this is not a rule it's an exception. But it happens and you should be aware of it when it starts so you can lay off the ox without ruining your whole cycle.

so, ulter, are you trying to say I should stop the ox, or stop the eq, or var...
Is this gonna get worse when in feb. i add winny/fina????

i'm soooooo pissed. What can I do to prevent this??

I didn't see your question joey sorry. If the pain persists then stop the ox, because the eq will take to long to clear and start the tren now. You may find you have to take a week off but on cycle that's ok you won't hardly notice it. Once everything is back to normal try the ox again at a lower dose.

bump for ulter's reply, i'd like other bros to see this post so that no one does the same mistake i did and fuck up their cycle

Top Bottom