Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football player steroid cycle

louisryan4

I am in the 9th week of this first cycle. I am 6' 238 lbs. (20YRL). I am naturally a muscular and strong guy. I took the steroid cycle in this off season to help with recovery from workouts and help with strength. I have put on about 10 lbs. over this first cycle and have kept off water weight (eat very clean and run 3 days a week). I look to play around 230 lbs. The SARM cycle is piggybacking behind this cycle to maintain my strength gains and help with recovery as the football season goes this year. I want to maintain my health, strength and size during the grueling season. I cant thank you enough for reviewing this and I really appreciate your help guys!!!!

PS: I even thought about throwing in 20 mg of Dbol a day for my last week of this cycle. I know that might be a rookie move.

Messing around with steroids at 20 years old is a really bad idea. You can do permanent damage to your HPTA and severely suppress your natural testosterone production for the rest of your life.

It's very important to run a proper PCT after each steroid cycle you do. When you put an artificial source of testosterone in your body (like during a steroid cycle) your natural testosterone production is suppressed. A proper PCT restores your natural testosterone production after your cycle.

Run the perfect PCT protocol. This sticky explains how to run the perfect PCT and the science behind it -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Definitely run the Perfect PCT when your cycle is done. I am guessing you are in the last week or so of your cycle so hopefully you have your PCT on hand already.

It was a very poor choice to run steroids so young. The pure fact is that you could have gained 10lbs of muscle in the same amount of time with a good diet and training plan if you were not on gear.

Top Bottom