Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Cycle Mods, Gurus,Please Critique

ironram

Alright ive done my dam homework and want some final thoughts on this cycle. One question i do have is about the clomid and proviron....i have done a ton of research and no one agrees on if it should be administered during a cycle i know that it should be done after after. What do you guys think? Stats: 6'3 275 bench 405 squat 600 oh yeah this is gonna be my second cycle.
week...dbol...testprop..winny...clomid.prov
1.....2cc/day..600mgs/wk...0.....1/eod.1/eod
2.....2cc/day..600mgs/wk...0.....1/eod.1/eod
3.....2cc/day..500mgs/wk...0.....1/eod.1/eod
4.....1cc/day..500mgs/wk...0.....1/eod.1/eod
5........0.....400mgs/wk.1cc/eod.1/eod.1/eod
6........0.....400mgs/wk.1cc/eod.1/eod.1/eod
7........0.....300mgs/wk.1cc/eod.1/eod.1/eod
8........0.....300mgs/wk.1cc/eod.1/eod.1/eod
clomid and proviron 2/day 1week after last shot then 1/day

Well, I'm not a Mod or a self-proclaimed Guru.... so I won't answer your question.

However,

I have a question for you.... what does your cycle have to do with football? I assume that you are in your off-season and that this means that you are bulking.

I play semi-pro ball.... and our season is during the summer. I usually bulk in the off-season, but I'm gonna try a bulking cycle during this season for the first time. My only worry is that I'll lose my wind if I carry too much water.

I'm guessing you chose T. Prop, Dbol and Winny, because you are worried about drug testing. That is why EQ is out of the question. You might be able to get away with Fina because as far as I know the NCAA doesn't test for it. Other than that I'd say the cycle you have planned is awesome...nice choices, have fun!!

The EQ is a definite no no because i am in fact worried about drug testing (NCAA). I am just wondering what everyone thinks of the proviron and clomid combo and during the cycle. thanks for the comments/critiques.

I am with you on this one bro, my cycle looks a lot like yours. This summer I will be doing Winstrol, Dbol, and Fina. I have heard that they dont test for Fina, is that correct? I mean some people say that, but no one knows for sure. Also, I heard that it is only in your system for a few days.

the fina should be fine..they do test for it so make sure you give your body a month to get it all out. thats what numerous sites show for detection times.

Top Bottom