x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

food poisoning on cycle. 2 days of puking, diahrrea and no food

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about food poisoning on cycle. 2 days of puking, diahrrea and no food within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: = 6 pound weight loss. this sucks SO fucking bad. im on week 9 of test e 500mg. i took dbol 25mg ED weeks 4-8, im thinking i may get back on it for 10-12 to make up for this setback. i feel so fuckin weak right now, any of you bros deal with this shit?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

food poisoning on cycle. 2 days of puking, diahrrea and no food

= 6 pound weight loss. this sucks SO fucking bad. im on week 9 of test e 500mg. i took dbol 25mg ED weeks 4-8, im thinking i may get back on it for 10-12 to make up for this setback.

i feel so fuckin weak right now, any of you bros deal with this shit?

Re: food poisoning on cycle. 2 days of puking, diahrrea and no food

i thought i had food poisoning last friday since I got extremely sick 12 hours after I ate (that's the sign of food poisoning btw - exactly 12 hours). I mean, projectile vomit and out the other end also. It was horrific to say the least and I was totalled for 3 days.. Turns out, there's a nasty little flu bug going around which causes this. I have heard friends say the same thing and even heard about the local morning dj getting the same thing also.. It will clear up soon if that's what it really is.. I just drank a lot of liquids and tried to eat and for the most part, i felt better on the 3rd day.

hope ya feel better.

Olympian

I've had it 2-3 times.

Make sure to keep hydrated by drinking a lot of fluids.

It will be hard to keep much of anything down, or from being blown out your arsehole, so do your best in that regard.

Good luck bro. Sometimes a script for Bactrim helps. You should be better in 2-5 days though.

The best thing to do if it gets really bad, although expensive, is to go to the hospital and have them keep you on I.V.'s.

BMJ

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by MR. BMJ
    I've had it 2-3 times.

Make sure to keep hydrated by drinking a lot of fluids.

It will be hard to keep much of anything down, or from being blown out your arsehole, so do your best in that regard.

Good luck bro. Sometimes a script for Bactrim helps. You should be better in 2-5 days though.

The best thing to do if it gets really bad, although expensive, is to go to the hospital and have them keep you on I.V.'s.

BMJ
    ive had to get IV for severe dehydration a few times before. but never while on cycle. im just afraid that when i get to the gym again ill be much weaker

cat_fish

If your not feeling well take the time you need to get better as far as your loss of strength it'll will be short term, you'll be back in no time.

Olympian

Yes, you will feel very drained afterwards. It will take a week or two to get back to full strength. This is normal.

Nothing to really worry about though. Getting fluids in is most important. Dehydration is a bitch, and can drain you even more on its own.

After it goes away, just get some food in and continue to take in fluids, and you will be good to go in no time.

Try to stay up on your sleeping as well.

BMJ

Ride it out and you should bounce back before long. You could add the D-bol back in if you want, but I don't think you're in trouble without it.

Olympian

You will recover quickly, remember this is 2 days not 2 months. Eat some yogurt or get a pro-biotic to restore normal flora. Really up the fluids and vitamins to get your levels normal quick. A day or 2 and your nice!