Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food grade hydrogen peroxide 35 percent

hercules1971

Any have any experience with this .....gotta make sure u dilute it properly and my dr told me its the miracle drug to get rid of all toxins in ur body ....told me liver enzymes will be at zero if elevated and kidney function will improve dramatically. Very dangerous if u do not dilute it properly though....also been known to stop any cancer from growing and even reverse them.

You've got a quack doctor! Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidant, and it is cytotoxic. Just think of it as consuming free.radicals. Does that sound like something healthy to do?

Not to mention, 35% hydrogen peroxide is an extremely hazardous substance to be keeping aroind your home. The stuff you buy at the pharmacy is somewhere around 1%. That's like comparing battery acid to vinegar in terms of potency.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

U dilute it feldspar. Plenty of articles on it. U put 3 drops into a 8oz glass of milk and he said it will clear ur system in 16 days of all toxins...coming from people on this board who play with drugs we dont even know is real, how do u know ur test isnt laced with poison. T3,t4...tren Eq. Cmon now. At any point in time someone over sees want to lace shit with mold we are all dead

Top Bottom