Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

follow the yellow enanthate.. follow the yellow enanthate.

decem

something went awry in my little bottle.

i have about 3 cc's of brovel t200 laying around that i've had for longer than 6 months. well... i was drawing some up today and holy shit.. the shit was glowing.. i mean a bright yellow.

so i broke out my other bottle of t200 and drew it up in a different syringe. no comparison. there is definitely something wrong with the older one.

my questions:

1. is the flourescent yellow hue caused by little critters that are swimming around in there.. that must have been introduced somehow? or by something else?

2. i know the proper sterilization techniques.. but will they work if it is this bad? will it turn back into a pale pale yellow or will it stay bright yellow.. almost orange.. and still be good?

3. it's only 2-3cc's that i don't really need. i was just gonna give a little kick to my current cycle with it? do y'all think i should try to revive it or just pitch the shit?

thanks.

oh yeah. i'm taking off for the weekend, so don't think i'm ignoring replies.. i'll be back to check what y'all said on sunday.

thanks again.

peace.

ok, the title was supposed to be like the wizard of oz..

you know.

follow the yellow brick road.

yeah... uh.....

well, anyway..

i'm bumping myself one time before i walk out the door.

OMG! mine did the same thing..I had a bottle of T-200 by Brovel and and had like 2cc's left put it in a cbinet came back in like 4 months when I was beginning my next cycle and the shit was bright urine glowing yellow..VERY weird...anybody have any answers to this phenomenon? like an episode of the X-Files..lol

I've seen it yellow in unopened vails as well, I have no idea why it turns yellow. Myself and others have used it without any ill side effects.

it did that to me one time. i put on blue blocker sunglasses before i drew it up and that seemed to help.

Why not purchase sterile vials and syringe filters and make yourself a batch that you know is sterile? For about $10 bucks extra you can shoot something you know is sterile.

big johnson, you're right.. but unfortunately, i'm cheap.. and broke.. bad combo.

i'm gonna go ahead and sterilize it for peace of mind then shoot it in my ass when i get some liquidex in.

just wanted to say thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom