Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follistatin 344 question

Millantown

Hi guys,I have been trying to investigate about this product, I have some on hand and some arcticles describe it as
protein and others a peptide, my only concern is the peptides tend to give you side effects like water retention and
kidney issues so I can take all needed precautions, thank you.

Hi guys,I have been trying to investigate about this product, I have some on hand and some arcticles describe it as
protein and others a peptide, my only concern is the peptides tend to give you side effects like water retention and
kidney issues so I can take all needed precautions, thank you.
There's no such thing as Peptides cause water retention.
It's bro science, not science!

Peptides are biomolecules formed by the binding of two or more amino acids through peptide bonds, established between an amine group of an amino acid, and a carboxyl group of the other amino acid.

Proteins are macromolecules made up of one or more chains of amino acids.

We conclude soon that peptides are proteins.
All peptides are proteins, but not every protein is a peptide.

Follistatin is a protein that inhibits the action of another protein. Folistatin is a TGF-β, and as such, among other functions it inhibits the action of MYOSTATIN. The latter, in turn, is a factor more than
growth and increase of muscle mass. This mechanism of growth control
muscle, can be compared to other control/counter-regulation functions present
in the body.

We could even compare it to the physiological regulatory movement
insulin/glucagon. All of these control mechanisms are characteristic
markedly allosteric, with the ultimate objective of ensuring balance and good
functioning of the body.

Follistatin is being studied as a way to control degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system.

If you want to know more: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/?term=follistatin

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

There's no such thing as Peptides cause water retention.
It's bro science, not science!

Peptides are biomolecules formed by the binding of two or more amino acids through peptide bonds, established between an amine group of an amino acid, and a carboxyl group of the other amino acid.

Proteins are macromolecules made up of one or more chains of amino acids.

We conclude soon that peptides are proteins.
All peptides are proteins, but not every protein is a peptide.

Follistatin is a protein that inhibits the action of another protein. Folistatin is a TGF-β, and as such, among other functions it inhibits the action of MYOSTATIN. The latter, in turn, is a factor more than
growth and increase of muscle mass. This mechanism of growth control
muscle, can be compared to other control/counter-regulation functions present
in the body.

We could even compare it to the physiological regulatory movement
insulin/glucagon. All of these control mechanisms are characteristic
markedly allosteric, with the ultimate objective of ensuring balance and good
functioning of the body.

Follistatin is being studied as a way to control degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system.

If you want to know more: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/?term=follistatin

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Less an anabolic than anti-catabolic.

It's a myostatin blocking peptide. It won't cause water retention.

But I highly doubt you can find a legitimate source. The cost of pharmacy grade follistatin is around 20kUSD. Whatever these peptide companies are selling for 100 bucks a vial...who knows what it is but it isn't follistatin

Top Bottom