Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flying with gear

Ben Makenzie

I will be traveling from usa to europe for working purposes , it was an expected trip, right now I'm running anavar and test , I guess tabs might be easy to hide but how can I camouflage my test vials in the check in luggage? first time I'm traveling with gear, thank you for ideas.

Don't take the risk bro or maybe you can put the oil in small eye drop bottle with original label on bottle. Then should be alright,can carry in ur pocket, no problem.
Second option is place the original vial with all ur shaving needs, perfumes gel etc.. everything together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had an issue. Don't worry too much. Had it in carry on sometimes in the checked in luggage. Traveled with 20+ syringes, needles, 3-4 vials etc and some orals all over the world. Always had them packed in very 'in your face' places with my other meds.
Won't recommend it but it's much less drama than you imagine.
Once you get caught the drama is huge tho..

It is not worth the consequences.

Mail the gear to wherever you are going to be staying. Call the hotel and let them know you are expecting presents from clients. They will hold the package for you until you check in.

What is the testosterone ester? If it is enanthate of cypionate, you can just inject some with a frontload, and have no worries, since it will last you for 2-3 weeks without any problems. It is definitely way too risky to bring it along with you. In the best of the cases, you can send it to where you will be staying, but this is not all that reliable.

P.S. In any case, anavar will act as anti-catabolic, so you will not lose muscle mass with it.

How long are you gone? Just inject right before you leave and right when you get back. If you are using long esters it will be no issue. The E or C esters have long half-lives of 7-10.5 days.

Top Bottom