Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flying with 5 Insulin Syringes, Bottle of Bac. Water and 1 jino Bottle

black sheep

Banned
I have them in my shaving kit. I am planning to check the bag. THey are all sealed products.

I dont want to hear the "Ship it there Bro" answers - I need to know the info about this.

black sheep said:
I have them in my shaving kit. I am planning to check the bag. THey are all sealed products.

I dont want to hear the "Ship it there Bro" answers - I need to know the info about this.

I have flown with pills just a week ago but never pokes!

I don't see any reason slin pins would be a problem. Theres got to be hundreds of people that travel with them. Shoot I dunno.

I have flown with pins and gear many times and never had a problem. They were just places in a zip-lok bag an placed in my suit case not hidden. Never had any probs. Hope that helps

TESTDEN

Insulin syringes, don't even worry. As far as the bottles, my biggest concern would be those jackass baggage handlers breaking them !!!! Don't worry and enjoy your trip.

should be no problem Bro, But do not put them in a carry on. The way they search shit now a days, the carry on could be a problem. If anyone says anything just tell them your a diabetic. A checked bag is the way to go, they are only looking for bombs in those

Top Bottom